Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mille Bornes clipart for you!


These cards are from an old french game we found in a closet, so I scanned some of the cards to use in art journals.   Feel free to use these in your art too.  I especially thought you ROD journalers might like them. 

This game probably belongs to my sister-in-law, who lived in France a few years ago.  We visited her there about 14 years ago (can it really have been that long?) and had a wonderful time  We also saw Normandy and the American Cemetery, which I highly recommend.  We decided on a ferry ride across the English Channel and saw the white cliffs of Dover on our way to Maidstone, Kent.  I would definitely go back there, also.  Sissinghurst Gardens is beyond beautiful. 

Too bad I wasn't art journaling then or I could have had a plethora of goodies.  Maybe we'll have to go back and do some hunting, gathering. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the colors the lime green and the turquoise with the strong graphics. I am sure these will find a way into my art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this unique page! I'll be using these in my journals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to play this game as kids. Grandparents gave it to us & we loved it! Now I'll have to go back & see if we still have the game somewhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so neat--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete